Saturday, April 28, 2007

I've got a new toy

Yes, that's right I have splashed out on a new piece of glass. A very expensive piece of glass, but I think it is wirth it - it's absoluely amazing! I am just uploading some pictures at the moment, so you will have to wait until you see what it can do.

This is it...

In the mean time this is another photeo I took today - not with the new lens. I had planned to go over to Nai Lin Garden, but forgot to put my octopuscard in my pocket so I was stuck on the Island. This was taken in the Taichi garden in Hong Kong Park, although its a little grey, I do like the repetitions and patterns in it. If any of you grew up in the UK and used to watch Playschool, it might strike a chord with you.

1 comment:

p+k said...

whoa nice lens, I can't remember how much is it but L lens must be expensive. Wish i could afford one.